August 20, 2013

instapath

Lebaran is over, and the atmosphere is now gone. It's time to go back to the routine, no more friends and family reunion, homemade ketupat-opor and cookies, but Insya Allah everyone of us successfully back to our 'fitrah'.

Here's my Lebaran atmosphere that I shared in my instagram and path account.

See you next year Lebaran and Happy The 68th Independence Day of Indonesia on August 17th, Merdeka !!

follow my instagram: @anggretaz
and 'add' my path: Anggreta Zanu

*let me know if you want a 'following back' leave a comment here*

2 comments:

  1. waaah kerangnya enak kayaknya, jadi pengeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete